Medical experts and leaders from Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals provide an update on the current COVID-19 surge, patient capacity levels at hospitals, omicron variant, vaccines, unvaccinated patients and testing.
- Dr. Daniel Simon, President, Academic & External Affairs and Chief Scientific Officer, University Hospitals
- Dr. Raed Dweik, Chairman of Cleveland Clinic’s Respiratory Institute
- Dr. Claudia Hoyen, Pediatric Infection Control, UH Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital and Co-Director Infection Control University Hospitals
- Shannon Pengel, RN, Chief Nursing Officer for Cleveland Clinic’s main campus
- Stephanie Harper, RN, Clinical Nurse in OB/GYN, UH MacDonald Hospital for Women
This update is part of our “Stronger Together” pledge with Northeast Ohio healthcare systems to collaborate for the benefit of our community and address challenging public health needs.
University Hospitals Media Contact
George Stamatis, email@example.com, 216-844-3667