Cleveland Clinic’s Medical Innovation Summit will be held virtually with complimentary registration on Tuesday, Oct. 6, allowing participants from around the globe to join the annual event.
With a focus on the adoption of virtual care and other digital health initiatives, the one-day summit brings together speakers and leaders from organizations that span the health spectrum to deliver content to individuals looking to innovate for healthcare’s areas of opportunity.
Now in its 18th year, the Medical Innovation Summit is organized by Cleveland Clinic Innovations, the development and commercialization arm of Cleveland Clinic.
“Innovation is a core value at Cleveland Clinic that has transformed how we deliver care and inspired the Medical Innovation Summit,” said Will Morris, M.D., Executive Medical Director of Cleveland Clinic Innovations. “The summit brings together leaders from a variety of industries to share their expertise and best ideas to promote the evolution of healthcare.”
Highlights of the agenda include a panel of top hospital CEOs addressing the importance of provider collaboration during the COVID-19 pandemic. The panel includes Tom Mihaljevic, M.D., CEO and President of Cleveland Clinic; Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., President and CEO of Mayo Clinic; and Ann Klibanski, M.D., President and CEO of Massachusetts General Hospital.
The keynote lineup features Gail Boudreaux, CEO of Anthem; Safra Catz, CEO of Oracle; Mace Rothenberg, M.D., Chief Medical Officer of Pfizer and David Fredrickson, Executive Vice President of Oncology Business at AstraZeneca. Other notable speakers include:
- Stéphane Bancel,CEO, Moderna
- Alistair Erskine, M.D.,Chief Digital Health Officer, Partners Healthcare
- Chrissy Farr, Reporter, CNBC
- Dave Neustaedter, Vice President, Venture Capital, Medtronic
- Kristina Simmons, Chief of Staff, Khosla Ventures
- Meg Tirrell,Senior Health and Science Reporter, CNBC
- Don Trigg, President, Cerner
- Rajeev Vinkaya, M.D., President, Global Vaccine Business Unit, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Angela Yochem,Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Novant Health
- Pampee Young, M.D., CMO, Biomedical Services, American Red Cross
The summit will cap off with the reveal of the annual Top 10 Medical Innovations list. A team of leading physicians and researchers will announce the up-and-coming technologies expected to have the greatest impact on healthcare in the coming year.
For the first time in its history, the Medical Innovation Summit features complimentary access. Registration is now open.