The Cleveland Clinic reCOVer Clinic will be making appointments and referrals available to patients outside of Cleveland Clinic.
This will allow patients both locally and nationally to be seen by the clinic’s multidisciplinary team of experts to help treat their long COVID symptoms.
In order to be referred, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Positive PCR test results for SARS-CoV2 (a positive non-rapid COVID-19 test) or a home test (Antigen test not accepted)
- Ongoing or new symptoms at least 28 days after being diagnosed with COVID-19
- Must be 18 or older
It is estimated that 7.5% of adults in the United States experience long COVID after recovering from their initial infection.
The reCOVer Clinic began in February of 2021 and has since seen over 2,500 patients.
Information for scheduling:
- If the patient’s provider is not within the Cleveland Clinic system, the provider can fax a referral to 216.427.9057 or email it to ReCOVerClinicReferrals@ccf.org.
- Appointments can also be made without a referral. To schedule an appointment with the reCOVer Clinic, call 216.444.6503.
- First appointments are scheduled virtually (only for Ohio patients) or in-person at Independence Family Health Center, Hillcrest Hospital and Fairview Hospital.